Contact: Ron Abrams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: 7:30am – 4:30pm (closed 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
Handling Express Packages
FedEx and DHL packages are received between 9:00am and 11:00am Monday through Friday. Occasionally express packages are received in the afternoon. FedEx and DHL information must be entered into the system prior to delivery for tracking purposes. Some academic units may have local pick-up and delivery as well, so please check with your academic unit first.
Regular, Certified, Registered, Express Delivery, and Confirmation Mail Policies and Procedures
- It usually takes 24 hours from delivery by UCLA Mail & Document Services before mail/packages are received in the HSSEAS mail room.
- Department mail stops should be open twice a day everyday. Mail stops not open at the time of pick-up or delivery, will have to wait until the next scheduled time.
- We are unable to accommodate any new mail stops at this time.
- At least one coordinator at each mail stop or someone at each department should be available to sign for packages.
- Upon receiving of packages, coordinators will notify the corresponding faculty, staff, or students.
- When you are looking for packages, please provide the recipient name, department, room number, company, carrier, and if possible, the tracking number.
- When expecting a package, please contact the corresponding department coordinators.
- Due to weight limitations set by HR for our staff, departments will be contacted to pickup packages that are over 40 lbs. Packages over 40 lbs should be picked up promptly once the department has been notified.
Express Mail – Track Your Packages
To check whether your package has arrived at our office, you may visit the package carrier’s website: